KamandKaj
Please log in. We would love to know who is here!!
KamandKaj
Please log in. We would love to know who is here!!
KamandKaj
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chat BoxHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inTY for the Invite & the Vadnais Articles CHAT
~~ NoPay RADIO ~~
~~NoPayPOKER Pros Group @ NPP~~
~~~New weekly League Games at NPP~~~
WELCOME TO KAM & KAJS FORUM....WHERE FRIENDS CAN STAY CONNECTED!!!
~~GEAUX KAJUN! YOU GOT THIS!~~

TY for the Invite & the Vadnais Articles

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
D_M_Vadnais

TY for the Invite & the Vadnais Articles Empty
PostSubject: TY for the Invite & the Vadnais Articles   TY for the Invite & the Vadnais Articles Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 1:49 pm

Hey;

A big 'Thank You' to Kajun and Kammy for the invite to their forum.

And, I wish the both of you much good luck with the group and events that y'all put together here on this site.

If I'm ever able to render an assist with anything, please let me know. I'll do my very best to help.

Best regards to all,

Michael.

Edit (9/19/09): Ms. Kajun was kind enough to post the links to the 2 series of articles written for NoPayPoker....they can be found in the 6th post of this thread.

Last edited by D_M_Vadnais on Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:54 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
KajunSpice

KajunSpice

PostSubject: Re: TY for the Invite & the Vadnais Articles   TY for the Invite & the Vadnais Articles Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 2:01 pm

Thanks for stopping by DM. Hope you enjoy your stay. Very Happy
Feel free to keep us informed here of the new games you are running.

Kaj and Kam
Back to top Go down
MaryJo

PostSubject: Welcome!   TY for the Invite & the Vadnais Articles Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 9:09 pm

Oh wow! Now there's a name I haven't heard of in a long while. How have you been? Welcome to our corner of the internet. Glad to have you here, D.M. bounce

Hope you have a great night and don't be shy!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TY for the Invite & the Vadnais Articles   TY for the Invite & the Vadnais Articles Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 10:08 pm

Woohoo NPP's Poker pro on our forum,WEEEEEEEEEEEE...Welcome DM, glad to have you here Very Happy Very Happy ..Enjoy n Gl on the tbls...

Tc n Stay safe DM.. Smile Kam
Back to top Go down
https://kamandkaj.forummotion.com
D_M_Vadnais

PostSubject: Re: TY for the Invite & the Vadnais Articles   TY for the Invite & the Vadnais Articles Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 4:38 pm

At 66, I confess that my memory will fail me from time-to-time. Yet, I distinctly recall that Kajun asked me to post the links to the articles that have been written for the NoPay members. There are 2 series of articles: the 'Building a Bankroll' series, and the 'Brick and Mortar' series.

Now, absent my experise in IT matters, and given that it was Kajun who gave me the links in the first place, I'm hopeful that my southern Louisiana neighbor would be kind enough to do it for me (post the links)....I don't know how to do it.

Also, thanks to Kaj, Kam, and MJ for the 'warm' welcome. Plus, I'll ask MJ to give my regards to Shannon....I hope all is well.

Michael.
Back to top Go down
KajunSpice

KajunSpice

PostSubject: Re: TY for the Invite & the Vadnais Articles   TY for the Invite & the Vadnais Articles Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 7:19 pm

Not a problem....here are the links...

http://www.nopaypoker.com/UserSection/StaticPages/Articles/worldofbrickandmortarplay/article01.aspx

http://www.nopaypoker.com/UserSection/staticpages/articles/buildingabankroll/article01.aspx
Back to top Go down
MaryJo

PostSubject: Re: TY for the Invite & the Vadnais Articles   TY for the Invite & the Vadnais Articles Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 8:08 pm

You're welcome, DM. Glad to see you here. flower

If you want to see how Shannon is, you should go check out SpazzRadio (since he spends all his free time there).

Have a great night!

~MJ~
Back to top Go down
D_M_Vadnais

PostSubject: Re: TY for the Invite & the Vadnais Articles   TY for the Invite & the Vadnais Articles Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 8:44 am

Thank you again Ms. Kajun.

You must have a level of IT skills that come close to your extremely high level of poker skills....but, then, why would anyone expect less from a Louisiana woman.

BTW, I still owe you (and your husband) lunch at Fremin's.

Regards,

Michael.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TY for the Invite & the Vadnais Articles   TY for the Invite & the Vadnais Articles Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TY for the Invite & the Vadnais Articles
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KamandKaj :: Sit A Spell With Us :: Welcome!-
Jump to: