KamandKaj
Please log in. We would love to know who is here!!
KamandKaj
Please log in. We would love to know who is here!!
KamandKaj
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chat BoxHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inCorelDRAW®  Graphics Suite X5 CHAT
~~ NoPay RADIO ~~
~~NoPayPOKER Pros Group @ NPP~~
~~~New weekly League Games at NPP~~~
WELCOME TO KAM & KAJS FORUM....WHERE FRIENDS CAN STAY CONNECTED!!!
~~GEAUX KAJUN! YOU GOT THIS!~~

CorelDRAW® Graphics Suite X5

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kamraladympr

kamraladympr

CorelDRAW®  Graphics Suite X5 Empty
PostSubject: CorelDRAW® Graphics Suite X5   CorelDRAW®  Graphics Suite X5 Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 9:10 pm

CorelDRAW®️ Graphics Suite X5

Join us for a FREE webinar and tell us what you want to learn!
Space is limited, so register today!

This is a webinar with a difference! This FREE one-hour webinar lets you call the shots. When you register, you can request topics and submit questions on CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X5. The most popular topics and questions will be covered during the Webinar.

We're offering two sessions to address the needs of different users. Choose the session that's right for you:

* Session 1: CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X5 for Beginners (English):
Tuesday, May 25, 2010, 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM EDT Register now

* Session 2: CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X5 for Intermediate to Advanced Designers (English)::
Thursday, May 27, 2010, 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM EDT Register now

Depending on the number of registrations, we may add new dates. Stay tuned!

Webinar FAQ

What is a Webinar?
A Webinar is an interactive, online presentation accessed through your Web browser (Internet Explorer®️ or Firefox®️). When you register for a Webinar, a confirmation email is sent to you that includes a link. By opening that link in your Web browser, you will be allowed to join the session in progress.

Do I need a headset and microphone to join? What if I don't have a microphone?
Corel uses Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) for its audio service. As long as you have a working headset (USB or analog connection) or computer speakers to hear the audio, you will be able to hear the presentation. By default, everyone except the presenter is muted during the session to prevent background noise, so a microphone isn't required for attendees. You will have an opportunity to submit questions through a text entry panel during the Webinar.

Is there a cost to register or attend a Webinar?
No. The Webinar is free of charge.

How many people can attend a Webinar?
The seating capacity for a Webinar is limited to the first 1,000 attendees who join the live session. The Webinar organizer will typically make the session accessible 10 – 15 minutes before the scheduled start time to give everyone a chance to join the Webinar and settle in before the live presentation begins.

What do I need in order to participate?
Corel Webinars require either a PC running Windows®️ 2000, Windows®️ XP, Windows®️ 2003 Server, Windows Vista®️ or Windows®️ 7, or a Mac®️ (10.4 or later), that has a high-speed Internet connection, a Web browser (Internet Explorer 6.0 or newer, Firefox 2.0 or newer, Safari®️ 3.0 or newer) and computer speakers (or a headset).

I missed the session. Will a recording be available?
We will do our best to make sure a recording is available for anyone who is unable to join the live Webinar. A link to view a recording will automatically be sent out to registrants when it is available.

What if I want to cancel my registration?
After registering for the webinar, you will receive a confirmation email. To cancel your registration, just click on the link at the bottom of the registration confirmation ("Cancel your Registration"). This will remove you from the Webinar and stop any unnecessary reminder emails from being sent to you.

https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/700561504 - beginners
https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/868459576 - advanced
Back to top Go down

CorelDRAW® Graphics Suite X5
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KamandKaj :: Show Us What You Got! :: Photo And Camera,Tips,Tricks,and Tech Help-
Jump to: