KamandKaj
Please log in. We would love to know who is here!!
KamandKaj
Please log in. We would love to know who is here!!
KamandKaj
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chat BoxHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inTHANKS ALOT FOR KAM AND KAJS CHAT
~~ NoPay RADIO ~~
~~NoPayPOKER Pros Group @ NPP~~
~~~New weekly League Games at NPP~~~
WELCOME TO KAM & KAJS FORUM....WHERE FRIENDS CAN STAY CONNECTED!!!
~~GEAUX KAJUN! YOU GOT THIS!~~

THANKS ALOT FOR KAM AND KAJS

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
hbloald

THANKS ALOT FOR KAM AND KAJS Empty
PostSubject: THANKS ALOT FOR KAM AND KAJS   THANKS ALOT FOR KAM AND KAJS Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 1:25 am

hi all

first i really say thank alot to KAM and KAJS for helping me out the problem

i'm HBLOAD from INDONESIA

Yesterday , i can not log in to my account because it said your account closed the reason is using multiple account.

During this month, i have very bad conection so i open and closed the progam rapidly when it got hang and usually happens since the new progam.

Last year i did wrong make two account HBLOALD AND SUHARDI and i really don't know at that making 2 account is cheating. and being closed accound too. I really thanks alot for kindness nopaypoker at that time gave me a chance again to play at this awesome web.
from here i knew the rules , and always play with that rules and did not do wrong.

And yesterday made me confused, what is the reason making my account closed ? Am I doing something wrong ? Can some one explain to me the reason for that.

I really miss this web

Thanks alot for attention to read my story.
Back to top Go down
KajunSpice

KajunSpice

PostSubject: Re: THANKS ALOT FOR KAM AND KAJS   THANKS ALOT FOR KAM AND KAJS Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 8:12 am

You are very welcome....Glad everything got sorted.

Kaj
Back to top Go down
hbloald

PostSubject: The answer   THANKS ALOT FOR KAM AND KAJS Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 10:36 pm

nopaypoker answer :
Hi!

We can see that there are more than two NoPayPOKER accounts at your IP address. Please tell us all the people who play on this site who live/play in your household.

HBLOALD :

i got confused again since last year i played only one account HBLOALD , and i asking please closing all acount that related to me except my account HBLOALD. LOL i really do not do that
Can some one played with my IP address ????

Actually last week my face book got hack by following a group and now i have to changed all my password
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: THANKS ALOT FOR KAM AND KAJS   THANKS ALOT FOR KAM AND KAJS Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 8:32 pm

Don't worry HB it will get sorted. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://kamandkaj.forummotion.com
hbloald

PostSubject: Re: THANKS ALOT FOR KAM AND KAJS   THANKS ALOT FOR KAM AND KAJS Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 10:30 pm

tHANK yOU ALL FOR YOU SUPPORT

nOW MY ACCOUNT IS OPEN

What do you know about the players, Herechipychipy, and Juliyan. We see that they have used your IP address.

All The Best,

i really do not do that only one account HBLOALD

No, I don't think anyone wants to "frame" you. Our system just shows
that at some point you and she used the exact same IP address. If you
do not know her, or play poker with her, we will accept that.

Your account is now open.

All The Best,

NoPayPOKER
Back to top Go down
hbloald

PostSubject: Re: THANKS ALOT FOR KAM AND KAJS   THANKS ALOT FOR KAM AND KAJS Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 5:16 am

from my deep heart

Thanks alot for this forum especially for KAM and KAJ

Now all the problem was solved, my account is open now and my money still there
I miss all the game because my bad conection i hope next month will see you again
Back to top Go down
KajunSpice

KajunSpice

PostSubject: Re: THANKS ALOT FOR KAM AND KAJS   THANKS ALOT FOR KAM AND KAJS Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 9:44 am

You are very welcome. glad u r back. GL
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: THANKS ALOT FOR KAM AND KAJS   THANKS ALOT FOR KAM AND KAJS Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 12:03 pm

Anytime hb,glad to see your back..Hope to see you at the tbls,soon..tc n be safe..Kam
Back to top Go down
https://kamandkaj.forummotion.com
Theyaik

PostSubject: Re: THANKS ALOT FOR KAM AND KAJS   THANKS ALOT FOR KAM AND KAJS Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 1:01 am

Hi Kam, Hi Kaj, Hi everyone, I'm theyaik of nopaypoker and I'm writing in this forum since I have a similar problem of hbloald ...

is that three days ago, when I try to log on nopaypoker I went out a message that said account closed by multiple accounts ... I send a message to support, explaining that I had no more accounts, only that of theyaik, but they never answered me ... I have now freeds 3200, monthly final ticket , weekly final, refer-a-friend final and a closed account unfairly : (

please, if you can help me Kam, Kaj, Admin, I would be immensely grateful to you, I want my account again and I want to play again in this spectacular poker site.. I want an opportunity.

Thank you very much!
Back to top Go down
KajunSpice

KajunSpice

PostSubject: Re: THANKS ALOT FOR KAM AND KAJS   THANKS ALOT FOR KAM AND KAJS Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 3:20 pm

I sent in ticket to Support theyaik. Hope fully they respond to you soon. If they closed your account, then they must suspect something. Let me know how it goes.
Back to top Go down
vnt106

PostSubject: Re: THANKS ALOT FOR KAM AND KAJS   THANKS ALOT FOR KAM AND KAJS Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 7:15 am

hi all....nice to meet you
forums
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THANKS ALOT FOR KAM AND KAJS   THANKS ALOT FOR KAM AND KAJS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THANKS ALOT FOR KAM AND KAJS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KamandKaj :: Sit A Spell With Us :: Welcome!-
Jump to: