KamandKaj
Please log in. We would love to know who is here!!
KamandKaj
Please log in. We would love to know who is here!!
KamandKaj
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chat BoxHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inProblem with a Camera? Need a Photo tip?How Much is My Old Camera Worth,Ask Kam.. CHAT
~~ NoPay RADIO ~~
~~NoPayPOKER Pros Group @ NPP~~
~~~New weekly League Games at NPP~~~
WELCOME TO KAM & KAJS FORUM....WHERE FRIENDS CAN STAY CONNECTED!!!
~~GEAUX KAJUN! YOU GOT THIS!~~

Problem with a Camera? Need a Photo tip?How Much is My Old Camera Worth,Ask Kam..

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Problem with a Camera? Need a Photo tip?How Much is My Old Camera Worth,Ask Kam.. Empty
PostSubject: Problem with a Camera? Need a Photo tip?How Much is My Old Camera Worth,Ask Kam..   Problem with a Camera? Need a Photo tip?How Much is My Old Camera Worth,Ask Kam.. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 7:05 am

Hi all,
First ,welcome to my wee section of the forum called ask Kam...A lil history,bout my experience as a photographer,camera collector,etc..I always had a camera n have takin snapshots of all kinds of things..Than in 1985,I took my 1st photography course,and bought my 1st 35mm SLR camera.2yrs later I put an ad in my local newspaper,for Darkroom Equipment..A guy called n told me I have a cellar full of my dad's darkroom equipment..He said it's your's free,if you can get here right away,or it's going to the side of the road for the garbage collectors..Well he dint have to tell me twice,I drove over as fast as i could.By time i got done loading the car; there; was barely room fer me to sit n drive it back home..Amongst all the boxes,was an old folding camera.That was the 1st in my vast collection of classic and antique collectable cameras..Over the years i have accumalated a lil over 400 cameras..Also I have a vast collection of old photography related items,2 full working darkrooms,and misc. old photography books..

In 1991 I was in the book,Who's Who of Photography..Had Photo's published in a series of books..Shot many weddings,party's,family events,and done stock photos also..I'm a freelance photographer now,shooting a variety of different things..And with my vast camera collection,i even fixed a number of different cameras..Also a member of many different camera sites across the internet..

So with all that said, feel free to ask any questions you may have, post tricks n tips you tried,etc..I will be posting some myself also,and some links to diff.sites that have helped me..And i hope you will enjoy n benefit from this section..Keep a look out for my new forum in the near future also..
Thx n Enjoy..
Kammy
Back to top Go down
https://kamandkaj.forummotion.com

Problem with a Camera? Need a Photo tip?How Much is My Old Camera Worth,Ask Kam..
Page 1 of 1