KamandKaj
Please log in. We would love to know who is here!!
KamandKaj
Please log in. We would love to know who is here!!
KamandKaj
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chat BoxHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inUrgent health warning to all Effexor Users.  CHAT
~~ NoPay RADIO ~~
~~NoPayPOKER Pros Group @ NPP~~
~~~New weekly League Games at NPP~~~
WELCOME TO KAM & KAJS FORUM....WHERE FRIENDS CAN STAY CONNECTED!!!
~~GEAUX KAJUN! YOU GOT THIS!~~

Urgent health warning to all Effexor Users.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Urgent health warning to all Effexor Users.  Empty
PostSubject: Urgent health warning to all Effexor Users.    Urgent health warning to all Effexor Users.  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 11:09 am

http://effexorlegalad.com/index.php?CID=30616&AFID=59937&SID=EZBEffexor20100630rc1yclY&DID=130712

Effexor (Venlafaxine) or Pristiq (Desvenlafaxine)
linked to birth defects!

Effexor, also known as venlafaxine, is a serotonin norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors (SNRI)
antidepressant prescribed for the treatment of major depressive disorder, anxiety, and panic
disorder. Recently, along with other types of common antidepressants, studies have raised
major concerns about birth defects in newborns.

Babies who were exposed to Effexor prior to birth may be at an increased risk of developing
severe birth defects. These side effects may include heart and lung defects and developmental
delays. Although little research has been done on the risk of Effexor birth defects,
medications that are similar to Effexor have been linked to serious risks for newborn babies.
Birth defects reportedly linked to Effexor:
Possible Birth Defects

* Persistent Pulmoonary Hypertension in Newborn
* Anal atresia (complete or partial closure of the anus)
* Atrial Septal Defect
* Cardiac (heart) defects
* Heart Ventricle Outflow Track Defects
* A Ventrical Septal Defect
* Cleft lip and cleft palate
* Club foot (one or both feet turn downward and inward)
* Craniosynostosis (abnormally shaped
* Pulmonary Stenosis
Infant omphalocele (abdominal wall defects)
* Neural-tube defects (brain and spinal cord)
* Pulmonary (lung) defects

If You Or Someone You Love Used Effexor (venlafaxine) or Pristiq (desvenlafaxine) while pregnant, You And Your Child Have Legal Rights! Contact Us Today For Legal Assistance!
Complete the form below to have your case evaluated immediately!

* denotes a required field

* Did the mother of the child take Effexor (Venlafaxine) or Pristiq (Desvenlafaxine) during the first or second trimester of pregnancy?
Yes No
* Did your (or the mother's) child experience any of the following:
Heart Ventricle Outflow Track Defects
Atrial Septal Defect
A Ventrical Septal Defect
Persistent Pulmoonary Hypertension in Newborn
Other Heart Defects
Other Lung Defects
Other Birth Defects
Pulmonary Stenosis
Other
* Date of Birth of Child
* Please further describe injury/ illness:

Contact Information

* First Name
* Last Name
* Email
* Phone Number
* Street Address
* City
* State
* Zip Code
Best time to reach you
AM PM

By leaving this box checked, I agree to receive future advertisements from Ethix Marketing LLC and its affiliate partners.

I agree that submitting this form and the information contained within does not establish an attorney client relationship.

I agree that my information will be reviewed by more than one attorney and/or law firm.

I agree that the information that I will receive in response to the above question is general information and I will not be charged for the response to this e-mail question. I further understand that the law for each state may vary, and therefore, I will not rely upon this information as legal advice. Since this matter may require advice regarding my home state, I agree that local counsel may be contacted for referral of this matter.
Back to top Go down
https://kamandkaj.forummotion.com

Urgent health warning to all Effexor Users.
Page 1 of 1