The Official Public Chat Rules for all areas (including the lobby, table chat, forum and/or blogs) of NoPayPoker.
We suggest you become familiar with the Chat Rules and Terms and Conditions of the site. It is your responsibility to know and to understand them.
1. Everyone must abide by the Terms and Conditions to which you agreed when you registered to play at NoPayPoker. The link for this is: http://www.nopaypoker.com/UserSection/SecurePages/General/TermsAndConditions.aspx
2. Any issues that are considered technical or beyond the scope/control of the chat lobby must be sent to NoPayPOKER Support through: http://www.nopaypoker.com/UserSection/StaticPages/Content/support.aspx. Please be sure to save your ticket number when you submit your Support ticket.
3. English Only: All communications must be in English. This includes in the main chat lobby and chat on the tables.
4. Bullying and Harassment: NoPayPoker will not tolerate any player/players bullying, stalking, threatening, harassing anyone on NoPayPoker. Repeatedly targeting other players with unwanted friend requests or private messages is also a form of harassment. This also includes any private tables/games made using names to bait and harass another player. If you feel you are stalked, harassed, or bullied, document this by making copies with names/dates and send your proof to Support.
5. Illegal Activities: You may not post messages that violate the law or encourage others to violate the law. We ask that you respect copyrights, trademarks, and other legal rights. This includes, but is not limited to, asking for or linking to copyrighted ROMs, software, music, text, video, pornography, drugs or drug paraphernalia.
6. Posting Offensive Messages: You may not post or encourage others to post messages that are considered offensive. This includes discrimination against a person based on race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, disability or medical condition.
7. Purposeful Disruptive Actions: These chat box actions include, but are not limited to, blank lines, entering identical or near-identical messages (Scrolling), multiple entries, and nonsense symbols, intentionally hard to read messages, for example, use of ALL CAPITAL letters. Capitals should be used for attention getting phrases only (2 words or less). The only times all caps MAY be used is in an important blurb, message from the NoPayPoker staff or administrators.
8. Soliciting, phishing, Spam, URLs of Other Sites: Avatars and URLs are not to be used as an advertising space for businesses or transfer of information to other players. You are not allowed to mention any competitor poker sites. Only sites affiliated with NoPayPoker are allowed.
9. Impersonating Other Users: Impersonating means having a username that is identical (or nearly identical) to another player falsely claiming to be that person. Absolutely not allowed is impersonation of any moderator, administrator, staff or site owner falsely claiming to be that person. This includes any usernames with those titles in them nor with the word NPP or NoPayPOKER anywhere in the name.
10. Accusations of Cheating: Players are not permitted to accuse the site or other people of cheating and the only appropriate response to these concerns is to go to Support with proof. If this behaviour continues, offenders jeopardize their chat and/or account!
11. Insults, Inflaming, and Bashing: No insulting, inflaming or deliberately bashing the NoPayPoker site, NoPayPoker affiliates or any of the moderator, or NoPayPoker, administrator, moderator supervisor, or staff.
11a. Arguing with or "Baiting" any NoPayPoker administrator or staff member will be considered a breach of the rules. If you have a complaint about a moderator, send it to a moderator administrator or mod supervisor.
11b. ANY player telling any current moderator how to do their job, will be dealt with Immediately. There will be zero tolerance for this. If you have a problem with any moderator, please PRIVATELY MESSAGE your concerns to an mod administrator or mod supervisor. Do not send a ticket to Support as they will reroute it back to the administrator in charge. Support deals with account issues, game issues, and extreme abuse issues ONLY.
11c. No insulting, inflaming or deliberately baiting another player. Name calling as friendly banter or letting off steam will be allowed at moderator discretion. Gaming banter will be allowed. Putting your opponent off balance is all part of poker. Offensive remarks however will NOT be allowed. Messages that are considered offensive include, but not limited to, discrimination against a person based on race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, disability or medical condition.
12. Personal Information: For privacy purposes, we ask that you do not give out any personal information in the lobby or tables. Information such as complete real names, email addresses, physical street addresses, phone numbers, etc., are not allowed. If a player wishes to do so please take it to private messages, Yahoo, Skype, etc. NoPayPoker will not be responsible for that information getting out to the wrong person.
13. Chat Filter: NoPayPoker has a chat filter, so swear words are automatically filtered! Please do not go around the filter. This means spell the word correctly if it’s in the filter it will automatically filter it. Don't use spaces, dots, etc. to avoid it. All we ask is that you do not abuse other players with constant swearing and abuse.
14. Begging for FreeD: asking for FreeD's or money either directly or hinting in chat, on tables will not be tolerated. You may privately message a player to ask for FreeDs, if they don't reply then it means, NO. Continuing to Privately Message them or Privately Message multiple players, is a form of harassment.
15. Passwords to Games: No posting of passwords or hints to passwords, in the lobby/tables at any time. Sharing passwords is not allowed. This means no sharing passwords for private games nor for affiliate/sponsors of NoPayPOKER. The owners of the affiliate sponsor sites password games for their own reasons.
~ Who matters are the ones who said, I'll be there for you and proved it..The Truth Always Comes Out in the End.!!!!!!!!~